BerryCam is an amazing time-lapse photography project for the Raspberry Pi. Check it out, and check out the photography!
time lapse photography
All posts tagged time lapse photography
An occasionally updated collection of links to projects and resources for the Raspberry Pi.
- Internet radio – photo below
- Time-lapse photography • Bird photography • Water drop photography • Macro photography • Gigapixel photography • High-altitude baloon photography – (2), (3) • Deep Pi: Deep-water remote ocean-monitoring
- Temperature sensor: Tony Tosi • Cambridge University
- AirPi, an automatic air quality & weather monitoring device powered by a Raspberry Pi
- Bark-activated door-opener
- Raspberrypi.org – photography
- openmicros.org • PiWake — the system used to wake the sleeping RPi in the Deep Pi ocean video project mentioned above
- Dr. Monk
Some starter projects with GPIO
Mio — GPIO: one input (a switch), and one output (an LED).