BerryCam is an amazing time-lapse photography project for the Raspberry Pi. Check it out, and check out the photography!
An occasionally updated collection of links to projects and resources for the Raspberry Pi.
- Internet radio – photo below
- Time-lapse photography • Bird photography • Water drop photography • Macro photography • Gigapixel photography • High-altitude baloon photography – (2), (3) • Deep Pi: Deep-water remote ocean-monitoring
- Temperature sensor: Tony Tosi • Cambridge University
- AirPi, an automatic air quality & weather monitoring device powered by a Raspberry Pi
- Bark-activated door-opener
- Raspberrypi.org – photography
- openmicros.org • PiWake — the system used to wake the sleeping RPi in the Deep Pi ocean video project mentioned above
- Dr. Monk
Some starter projects with GPIO
Mio — GPIO: one input (a switch), and one output (an LED).